Work Resumes

Hello!

The contract I had has finally come to a close, so I'll hopefully have some more spare time during the next few weeks. I hope to dedicate some of it to the next update - the fabled Elven Update.

A matriarch will be introduced to the Elven Sanctuary with hentai artwork for design and offspring. I hope also to be able to add her daughter as well.

Other than that the update intends to add some content to the Deep Woods area. The children one can have with elves can be placed in human villages as well, since they're based on the same code.

Well, I guess that is it. I cannot tell how glad I am for the successful end of my contract and the peace of mind and freedom it shortly brings. May we all have respite from time to time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Elven Update

First Release