The Elven Update

Finally! After so long.

Explore the Sanctuary and meet the lonesome elves still dwelling there including no less than six quest characters based on Tolkien lore and anime characters with hentai scenes. The game's main quest continues and you learn of the origin of the Curse, those who were involved, and most importantly a way to end it once and for all!

It's a vast update in size and content and will spell the end of my work here for quite a while.

I hope you enjoy it. As always, bugs a best reported on the F95zone forum.

Far vel, hvor end du farer.

Comments

  1. hey i found a shark girl . But there is no pictures . same as some monster girls
    any ideas ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me how to use the Zip file to install for Android version of this game please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Can you tell me how to download a game for Android Using Zip file they given to Android. Because I downloaded the Adam and Gaia game for Android version and I don't know how to use the Zip file to install for Android please tell me how to install

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Release