My law studies have become quite severe and I therefore find myself without any real spare time or mindset for making the game. I have not worked on the game for near two months. This leads me to wonder between two courses of action:

I could release what I have, which is mainly a bugged mess of a multitude of pictures.

Or

I could just withhold and hope the ability and will to create return.

Whether I release now, or aim for a more fulfilling release should be up to those of you that still frequent this site. So, leave your opinion, and we'll see what the will is.

Comments

  1. Not sure man. Maybe release what you have now and then when you get some time you can bugfix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me although a good release might be worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. release what u got,after that if u wanna keep working alone or abandon or let us help u , urs pick. least let us see whatever been made so far, that's my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say I appreciate the three of you guys' responses, and honestly feel ashamed of not having anything better to show in return than what the game is. I have done some some fixing today (many mistakes remain though), but if the three of you wish, then I suppose we can make a sort of beta-tester stage, where I upload the "game" as it is (to you guys alone), along with the tool for modding, in case you stumble into an impossible bug you need avoiding. If you are on loverslab.com then we can make a private conversation for the upload.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Elven Update

First Release