All right. Paper is is finished and I've started looking on Adam and Gaia.

I wasn't happy with the daughter system of their pictures and the whole wooing part, so I'm working on changing it all... and yeah, that will mean wast delays. Sorry.

The pictures for human girls will be two different download files - one for anime/hentai drawings and one for real life pictures. The anime parts are easier to find the material I'm looking for, both in turns of a myriad of assets to edit with and already meant for games.

I also begun on several of the stories of the girls you'll meet. They'll all share the theme of 'beginning of a new world'. Looking forward to writing them, which is the best way to ensure it happens.

If ye be heartbroken of the delays, I'm sure helping hands would speed up anything. Something as simple as editing the big material of pictures to the right sizes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Elven Update

First Release