A cold fall update - but with warm news

It has been many a month since last post and the first tests. Although I hardly touched the game for ages a single message in late summer sent my thoughts back on the project. I did not have the heart to publish the mess I had at the time, and I apologize to the person in question.

But for the last two weeks I have returned to bug fix the game and add the missing content it desperately needed to qualify for a minimum of gameplay. And this honestly seems to be near completion. Though vastly unbalanced and still full of numerous bugs, it has reached the stage of content, which I hoped for before releasing the first version.

Right now only two things remain on my to do list: Base spell checking, and final bug fixing. I expect the last two changes to take 5 days. After the final edits are done the game is technically ready to ship. However, I won't promise this, since I've finally arrived at the stage where all the base stuff is done and everything I add is a bonus. This is where I've wanted to be for a long time - no need to add, but simply the joy of adding.

I'll try to be a bit more active online about the progress.

Lad livs lyst leve længe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Elven Update

First Release