Terrible last month. I spend the time moving apartments instead of writing.

And to make matters worse I changed my mind about creatures halfway into writing the Jungle woman's intro. I wish different creatures to be part of the world from the earliest alpha, in order for everything to make more lore sense.

This meant spending oceans of times making sure which female anthro creatures there existed suitable pictures for - like a profile picture, and fitting sex scenes. I have done this now to a grand decree, and have found plenty creature races with 12+ to 24+ available characters.

I intend to make good on the thought that those who dislike any such creatures should be able to wipe out any and all of these creatures from the game world, and populate it purely with humans or elves.

Since the game could always use more pictures, those few of you who frequent this strange blog in the depth of the internet are more than welcome to link to any picture groups containing both a profil-ish picture and fitting sex scenes for the same anthro/hentai animal character.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Elven Update

First Release